"Polybutylene Terephthalate" is the codename given to the hardware platform that currently serves as WBPC1 for general purpose workloads.
It makes use of the ECC memory support of certain AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs and motherboards that support it.
Current specifications as of February 26, 2023:
- Motherboard: ASRock B550M Pro4
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600
- Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-2666 Unbuffered ECC SK hynix HMA81GU7CJR8N-VK
- Graphics: HP AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD Samsung PM9A1
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x
- CPU Cooler: Included AMD Ryzen Wraith Stealth
- Audio: Integrated Realtek CODEC
- Case: Cooler Master N200
- Case Fans: 3x 120mm Protechnic Magic MGT12012ZB-W25